- For example, for a person who arrives at Hong Kong on 26 September 2022, the “2nd day/Day 2” would be 28 September 2022.
- We will continue issuing advance parole documents to noncitizens with pending applications for TPS (Form I-821).
- This report aims to provide inspiration to destinations as they think about resilience and sustainability.
- Before departing to Hong Kong, please pay attention to the relevant boarding, quarantine and testing arrangements.
- If you are a TPS beneficiary applying for a new travel authorization document, you should continue to use Form I-131, Application for Travel Document.
When you send a payment, you agree to pay for a government service. Filing and biometric service fees are final and non-refundable, regardless of any action we take on your application, petition, or request, or if you withdraw your request. Please check our Filing Addresses for Form I-131 webpage for information on where to mail your application. Applications that are not submitted to the appropriate direct filing address may experience processing delays.
Travel Lebih Hemat dengan Trip.com
According to Notification of Medical Surveillance, it is an offence if the relevant inbound persons fail to observe any of the conditions specified. All inbound persons must pass temperature checks upon arrival. Those found with symptoms will be referred to the Department of Health for further handling. Use our online system to apply for selected visas or check visa details.
National Geographic Expeditions (Sponsored)See More
Get someone to help you with your NZeTA request — you will need to tell them about your criminal conviction history and whether you are seeking medical treatment in New Zealand. Pass through Auckland International Airport as a transit passenger on the way to another country — if you are from a visa waiver or transit visa waiver country. Some visitors and transit passengers can Travel News to New Zealand without a visa if they get an NZeTA before they travel.
Indonesia Tourism Minister Comments on Pasir Island and Australia’s Claim
This is the official website of the Ministry of Tourism, Republic of Indonesia. The contents listed on this website are intended for informational purposes rather than commercial. Any displayed sale is meant as a token of partnership and will always redirect you to our partners’ sites. Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease publishes original papers, reviews and consensus papers that have a primary theme of infectious disease in the context of travel medicine.